Excited to be kicking off Roadmap to MVP with RISE (RISE Windsor-Essex), WEtech (Windsor Regional Innovation Center), and Haltech (Halton Regional Innovation Center).
Roadmap to MVP is a 10-week program to help you build your minimum viable product (MVP). The program aims to give woman-identifying entrepreneurs the opportunity to define and develop their MVP in a supportive and collaborative group environment. Participants will gain access to a community of other women founders and will receive 1:1 mentorship from program facilitator – Reema Duggal – President of Sitaran Group and Co-Founder of Silicon Halton.
The program modules included:
- Understanding The Product Development Lifecycle
- Defining Your Minimum Viable Product Features and Functions
- Developing Your MVP With Low Code / No Code Applications – Part 1
- Developing Your MVP With Low Code / No Code Applications – Part 2
- Developing Your MVP With External Help
Plus, there will be 5 Office Hours Sessions to ask questions and get help.