Everybody has the same 365 days in a year. It’s what you do with them that is important.
As we set New Year’s resolutions, a big part of business focus is what we’re going to do differently in those 365 days. My focus for this year:
- More connections – not merely on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter – but face to face conversations with people I can help
- More collaboration – actively finding people to work together with on projects and initiatives
- More community – growing my other venture Silicon Halton. The best community I know
- More content – need to write a lot more than I did in 2018 and years past
- More learning – I learn every day, but I’m going to focus my learning to a few core topics related to business and health
How about you? What are you going to do differently with your 365 days?Happy New Year. Everybody has the same 365 days in a year. It’s what you do with them that is important. Fine tuning my plans for 2019! Click To Tweet