Everybody has the same 365 days in a year. It’s what you do with them that is important.
As we set New Year’s resolutions, a big part of business focus is what we’re going to do differently in those 365 days. My focus for this year:
- More connections – not merely on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter – but face to face conversations with people I can help
- More collaboration – actively finding people to work together with on projects and initiatives
- More community – growing my other venture Silicon Halton. The best community I know
- More content – need to write a lot more than I did in 2018 and years past
- More learning – I learn every day, but I’m going to focus my learning to a few core topics related to business and health
How about you? What are you going to do differently with your 365 days?
[bctt tweet=”Happy New Year. Everybody has the same 365 days in a year. It’s what you do with them that is important. Fine tuning my plans for 2019!” username=”reemaduggal” via=”no”]